23 Sept 2012

Youth Alive 2012 - Photo Blog

Yesterday, 22nd September, I travelled with my XFactor Youth mates to Youth Alive in the city. 
Youth Alive is an annual  Christian concert targeted at young adults. I was able to go for free because I did the 40 hour famine - lucky me. The main acts were No Limits, Young Chozen and Evermore (from New Zealand). 
 


At Greensborough Station






Hayley and Ben, two of my fantastic leaders from XFactor Youth




 Southern Cross Station


What is that you are holding - Hayley?


Jeff's Shed


The weather was beautiful and some youth mates were comparing it to
California's weather.




Melbourne Convention Centre



The 'sea of people'


























Boost - Smile 








I hope to do it again next year.

Links:
Xfactor Youth
Xfactor Youth FaceBook page
Youth Alive website

Also, please like my new FaceBook page: JessePædia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please have your say and write a comment.

Comment rules:
#1 Please write something relevant to the post.
#2 Please don't include a link to another webpage unless receiving permission from me.
#3 All offensive or mean comments will be deleted.