27 Dec 2013

Please support my mission trip to Thailand in July 2014

Creative Common by Free Grunge Textures
In July 2014, I am going to a village in the highlands of Thailand as a Volunteer to work in an orphanage called 'Grace House'. The Grace House Orphanage is a home for boys and girls from local hill tribes escaping poverty. The orphanage provides food, clothing, activities, an introduction to the gospel, games and the ability to attend a local school where they will learn skills to hopefully allow them to find suitable work in the future.

Creative Common by Axel Drainville




On this mission, I will be part of a group who will help with the maintenance of the orphanage, serve at the local church, teach English and provide financial assistance to the orphanage and to the local villages.

To make this trip a possibility for me, I need to raise $2950 by March 2014. Your donations will cover my flight, transport, food and accommodation. I am seeking 120+ sponsors to assist me with my voluntary trip by donating $25 and any additional donations that I receive will be given to the orphanage.

I am willing to exchange your donation for a one hour beginner session to learn Indonesian over Skype if you choose to.
Creative Common by Mon555


The link above also has blogs about my preparation for the trip, so please check that out. 

Finally, I would be grateful if you would spread the word by sharing this blog to others who would also support me with this worthy cause.

Thank you in advance for your donations. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please have your say and write a comment.

Comment rules:
#1 Please write something relevant to the post.
#2 Please don't include a link to another webpage unless receiving permission from me.
#3 All offensive or mean comments will be deleted.